Monsters Aliens Robots Zombies (MARZ) is a Toronto-based VFX studio that's delivering feature-film quality on TV timelines. Having worked on series such as The Umbrella Academy, HBO's Watchmen, The Boys and more, MARZ is looking for a Senior Asset Artist to join our growing team.
- 3D Modeling and Texturing for feature films, using a wide range of reference material,
- Work very closely with the shader writers, look development artists and the riggers to generate organic or rigid object models that are suitable for feature film work,
- Creating textures and photo-real lookdev for CG Assets,
- Collaborate with team and CG Supervisors in planning and creation of assets.
- Working at an advanced level to execute the desired look of complication CG assets.
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
- 4+ years experience with Maya modeling and texturing.
- Experience Zbrush, Substance Painter, PBR Shading (redshift, vray, arnold).
- Experience working in feature film and premium TV.
- Highest proficiency in Maya, Mari, Zbrush and Photoshop.
- Experience in working in full CG shows is a plus.
- A demo reel showing a strong sense of composition, light and color.
- A proven eye for detail, scale and realism.
- Ability to work within a strong team environment.